A beautiful Box Set - Including...
- Be The Architect live CD recorded on the night.
- Hope and Social début album Architect of This Church
- Our second album "April" on CD
- Our third studio album "Sleep Sound" on CD
- our debut EP
- our acoustic reworkings album, "Cotton Wool and Knotted Wood" on CD
- 80-page Be the Architect hardback book - We asked all who came to the Be The Architect show to help us record the evening. We asked them to write a wish/poem/prayer/hope and submit it to us for inclusion in the Be The Architect box set. The result is an incredible 80 page insight into people's lives in 2009. It's a beautiful and inspiring artifact.
- Prayer Song (Bonus Track) - Excerpts of people's "prayers" were made into a new work by Hope and Social. This is included in the download, i.e. not on the physical CD.
...all in a beautiful leatherette (yes, leatherette) box with silver H&S logo. Wow.
Also includes immediate download of the album in your choice of 320k mp3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire. ;)
Includes unlimited streaming of Be The Architect via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
Jigsaw T-shirt PRE-ORDER
1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzle PRE-ORDER
Happy Bread (and Cruel Hangovers) T-shirt
FEEL Goldfinch T-shirt
T-shirt of Infinite Possibility (Adult)
T-Shirt of Infinite Possibility (Kid's)
Happy Bread (and Cruel Hangovers) Poster Set
Tour Poster by Gink (Autumn 2014)
Tour Poster by Nicola Kane (Autumn 2012)
Tour Poster by Emma Charleston (Autumn 2012)
Twelve Months of April T-Shirt
Tour Poster by Gink (Autumn 2013)
The Blue Jacket T-shirt
Tour Poster by Nicola Kane (Summer 2011)
Autumn 2015 Tour - Poster by Gink
Hope and Social Christmas Tree Decorations
Hope and Social Leeds
In the tradition of the travelling bands, we guess we’re a bit like a Yorkshire E-Street Band...meets Arcade Fire...meets
The Faces…meets Dexys Midnight Runners…meets Prefab Sprout…at a party...in an argument about who gets to have sex with David Bowie. We're not as good at describing ourselves as others are, so...
"a big sound from this impressive outfit...inspired, anthemic, great" - Q magazine
Streaming and Download help